We designed and constructed this project following the stringent building codes and seismic requirements of California's Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD). Additionally, we designed and installed one of the largest steam supply and return systems.
Palomar Health needed a design-assist mechanical and plumbing contractor for its new 288 bed hospital in Escondido, CA.
For this project, we:
- Provided design-assistance for all mechanical and plumbing work
- Fabricated and installed all mechanical and plumbing systems, including
- Air and ventilation
- Chilled water supply and return
- Condenser water
- Domestic and hydronic heating
- Hot water
- Sanitary and sewer
- Lab and medical gas
- Reverse osmosis and deionized water
Palomar Health is one of the largest healthcare providers in the greater San Diego area.