We provided design-assist services for this 30-story, 1,190-room hotel project. Our HVAC solutions helped Hilton Hotels create a high-performance facility with energy-efficient systems designed for maximum guest comfort.
Hilton Hotels needed a reliable, experienced, and innovative HVAC contractor for their new 30-story hotel and convention center in San Diego. UMEC-CA was chosen for our design-assist experience, as well as our state-of-the-art technical expertise and extensive resources.
For this project we:
- Installed the hotel’s full array of HVAC equipment, consisting of:
- Three 845-ton water cooler chillers
- Three 845-ton cooling towers
- Six chilled water pumps
- Three condenser water pumps
- Two heating hot water boilers and six pumps
- Two 167-horsepower steam boilers
- Four-pipe vertical fan coils in all 1,190 guest rooms
- 22 air-handling units in the five-level event space, capable of servicing more than 55,000 cubic feet per minute
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest hotel brands in the world.